Coronavirus Vaccination Programme
Phase 2: mass vaccination
The JCVI has advised that Phase 2 offer of vaccination will be age-based starting with the oldest adults first and proceeding in the following order:
- all those aged 40 to 49 years
- all those aged 30 to 39 years
- all those aged 18 to 29 years
Our patients in these groups should make their appointments using the National Booking System, when they become eligible.
We thank you for your support.
Please find below videos we hope you will find helpful:
- How will I get my jab? (animation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4DLdKD6uw
- I have received a letter, what do I do? (animation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ame-eJ4RUSU
- How will I be invited? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDEiOK46GM
- What is a vaccination centre? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izprZWWYe9w
- When will I get my jab? https://www.sussexhealthandcare.uk/keepsussexsafe/sussex-covid-19-vaccination-programme/covid-19-vaccination-sites/
Please find below various information resources you may find helpful.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.